Terms And Conditions
Rad Shop Terms & Conditions of Sale
2 TO 3 Working Days UK Mainland Free
2 TO 3 Working Days Scottish Highlands Free
2 TO 3 Working Days UK Islands Free
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A PRICE ON SHIPPING
We accept payment by credit or debit card.
We do not impose a charge or minimum transaction value on any card sale. We will process the payment on receipt order.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help so please get in touch.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the credit as soon as possible depending on your card issuer’s policies.
While we have no wish to void anyone’s warranty, there are certain situations that cause damage to the products and results in premature product failure through no fault of the product’s materials or construction. These issues include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Improper Installation – Failure to properly install the product will void the warranty. This can include failing to use any required replacement grommets, forcing the product to fit (we manufacture everything according to OEM specs, so fit should not be a problem), mounting the product to the vehicle in a way for which it was not designed (example: drilling additional mounting holes that results in damage/weakening of the mounting brace), stripping threads, etc.
• Failure to Flush Old Coolant or Using Improper Mix of Antifreeze/Distilled Water – When you replace your radiator, you must replace the coolant. The old coolant can carry particulates that can damage the new radiator. This is especially true if you do not replace your coolant regularly since the protective additives in the coolant breakdown over time. Also, using just water as your coolant will damage your radiator as will using tap water instead of distilled water. You should always replace the coolant with a 50/50 mix of distilled water and antifreeze and only use new coolant in a new radiator.
• Physical Damage, Obvious Abuse, or Improper Maintenance – If your product is damaged in shipping you should tell the delivery person that you are “refusing delivery due to damage.” This will help us get a claim filed with the shipping company, get you a replacement, and keep your warranty active. Occasionally a product can be damaged in the box with no obvious sign of damage to the box itself. This is called “concealed damage,” and you must inform us right away. The shipping company will usually want to inspect the damage, so please leave everything as is to make the claim process as smooth as possible. (Shipping damage is not covered by your warranty but is covered by our agreements with the shipping company. Always contact us immediately if you notice damage from shipping.) That said, if the product is damaged due to mishandling, improper maintenance (such as replacing coolant/oil), damaged due to a collision, etc., this will void the warranty.
• Too Much Pressure in System – An over pressurized system will cause damage to the tubes (known as ballooning) and possibly tanks. Over pressurization can be caused by using the wrong radiator cap on a radiator or a blockage in another part of the system (not limited just to radiators)
• Modifications – Any modifications to the radiator, carried out by yourself or other radiator companies and engineering companies will void the warranty. Any modifications MUST be carried out by Performance Rads whilst the product is under warranty.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us
Unit 7, Mushroom Farm Court, Meadowbank Way, Eastwood, Nottingham NG16 3SR